Mentoring Google Summer of Code projects for Debian Edu?

A few project proposals relevant to Debian Edu has been proposed as
the Google Summer of Code effort.  How many involved in Debian Edu are
also looking at mentoring SoC projects?  I plan to mentor projects
related to the Debian boot system, and do not have capacity for more
projects, so I hope some of you will review the other projects and see
if you want to mentor one of them.

The list of proposals are available from
<URL:http://code.google.com/soc/debian/open.html>, but you need to
both get yourself a Google account, and then talk to the Debian SoC
coordinator (Baruch Even) to get him to register you as associated
with Debian.

I'm not sure if mentors need to be registered Debian developers, but I
am convinced that it helps. :)

Friendly,