Re: Samba, LDAP Sync problem

Hi,
On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 03:30:20PM +0200, Maximilian Wilhelm wrote:
> If you tell your LDAP server to expect an encrypted connection for
> everything to be done, you have to active TLS/SSL in your samba.conf.
> Notice that you have to use the exact hostname mentioned in the
> ldap-certificate when connection to the LDAP server.

ok, I got the point. Thank you very much!

It is not so that I do not know this LDAP option,
but I oversaw it. This is the case, if something
should be done very fast. Good to know that
somebody is able to look over it.

By the way which security <factor> can I use,
if I do not want encyption at all.

Greetings
Christian