Authenticate Mac against slx ldap

I have set up a Mac mini. I am going to authenticate against Skolelinux1' ldap. I am also mounting home0 via nfs. Now here's the funny thing. I can only login _some_ users... I have a test account that gets logged on and the home folder is available.

When I try to login myself and som other people here, we can not login(??)

One thing that's common for us is that out username is made up of letters and numbers like: abc123. A couple of us also has æøå in our names, but not in the username.

Does anyone have _any idea why some people can log in and others not?

Regards
Trond Maehlum