Re: Asking for help profreading this debconf6 article

* Knut Yrvin <knuty@skolelinux.no> [060412 13:27]:

> Onsdag 12 april 2006 12:54, skrev RalfGesellensetter:
> > The PDF is 400 kB only, volunteers will find 13 pages of interesting
> > reading (including several tables and diagrams). If this was plain
> > text, a wiki page could simplify shared proof reading.
>
> I also sent the OpenDocument format that is used in OpenOffice.org (OO).
> OO have an excellent tools for recording changes. From the e-mail sent
> 05:41 this morning:
>
> > OpenDoc:
> > http://developer.skolelinux.no/artikler/2006-04-02-debconf6.odt
>
> Select the menus:
>
>   Edit -> Changes -> select both Record and Show
>
> Using that the change the document when you are proofreading the text.
> The fixed words and sentences get underlined and changes colour. Then I
> can use the "Accept and Reject" tool to merge the changes! This reduces
> the time spent proofreading with at least 50%.
>
> It's really a good tool for proofreading. You should try it out at once.
> If you don't have OpenOffice.org 2.0, i can downgrade the document to
> the internal OpenOffice.org 1.0 format.

thanks Knuty!
After a short overview i found your document important to be
translatet so i have asked on the german and the french skolelinux lists for
translation.

Perhaps you should imediatliy send your abstract to Debconf6
team?

> Sincerely
>
> Knut Yrvin

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Viele Gruesse!