Can kmail lookup addresses in ldap?

We use eGroupware as our email/calendaring software. Now we use the standard webinterface, and this has it's limitations. I am now looking at using Kontact as the client. I know there'sn egroupware wizard for Kontact. It does make the calendar and email available in Kontact, but I cannot lookup the addressbook.

I see that there's an ldap-plugin for this. I have tried about any setup in this I cant think of, but cannot lookup anything in tjener's ldap.

Has anyone done this?

Regards
Trond Maehlum