please fix bugs

Hi All

Because there are some plans, ideas to start the release process, we need
everyone to fix some last annoying bugs.
Don't worry wether you have much time or you have svn access or not please
test these bugs and if they still exist try to make patches and commit them
to the bugs so others can apply them or fix them on your own.

Here is the URL
http://bugs.skolelinux.no/buglist.cgi?version=sarge-pr06

We can call some of these bugs "Release Stopping Bugs" which should be fixed
as soon as possible, because they all exist in the last prerelease. After
these are fixed I am really sure that we are very very close to our release.
So please help and be sure that you contribute to an important release
process.
(And this time we are not talking about prereleases ;), so help fixing them
and then prepare your sparkling wine

Greetings and have long nights with bug fixes ;)
Steffen