please unblock sitesummary

Dear Release Managers

Currently the sitesummary-client version in etch has an RC bug[0] which was
just discovered due to some reviews. We would like to fix that bug for etch,
but want to ask now whether you can unblock the package in sid[1] (where this
bug is fixed and some other small things are included) or if we should upload
a fixed package to t-p-u with the following patch[2] ?
Please also note that the fixed sid version was uploaded before etch was
froozen, though I don't know if that counts :)

Beside that I wish you all merry merry christmas and a happy new year.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=404500

[1]: