Re: CipUX cat-web (first code)

On 13:29 Mon 30 Oct     , Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 30 October 2006 12:08, Christian Kuelker wrote:
> > http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cipux/trunk/cat-web/src/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> I tried to build it in an etch chroot and it worked, yay!
>
> I could also install all packages, except cipux-webmin (expected, as webmin is
> not included in etch) and cipux-rpc. cipux-rpc is uninstallable because of
> missing packages libauthen-simple-perl and libauthen-simple-pam-perl.
>
> Please includes these packages in your efforts, atm the source for
> thosepackages ("for me") is http://developer.skolelinux.no/~holger/ but I
> doubt thats the location you use :-) Where do you get the packages from?
>
> BTW, looking at libauthen-simple-pam-perl-0.02/debian/copyright this is not
> enough, please read
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html and fix
> accordingly. (I guess this is the case for -simple-perl as well, but I have
> not checked.)

Are these packages working ?
- http://developer.skolelinux.no/~holger/libauthen-simple-pam-perl/
- http://developer.skolelinux.no/~holger/libauthen-simple-perl/

I think, they just need some policy modifications or ?

If it is so, I will made the two ITPs and become the maintainer because
christian is already very busy with cipux.

Christian OK ? If yes, I can put you as co-maintainer.

Otherwise, can I use the cipux repository to maintain it ? Or should I use the
perl group repository on alioth and then ask an account ?

Thanks!

friendly,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr>