Re: Some testing of standalone

[Knut Yrvin]
> * First try:
> When choosing dhcp3 with win-something (Yes) support it hanged:
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/2006-10-25-slx-hangs-on-dhcp3-standalone.png

Hm, that was a new one.  No idea why it should hang. I thought we hid
the dhcp3 question.  I guess we didn't for standalone. :)

> * Second try:
> When installing without dhcp3 win-someting support it installed.
>
> The Norwegian letters æ (ae) ø (oe) å (aa) was not supported:
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/testing/aeoeaa.png

Yes, that is a bug in xserver-xorg, failing to properly pass the
console keyboart layout on to X.  Apparently it work for french, but
not for norwegian and ukrainian.  I do not know if german or any other
language is affected.  This is bug <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/319859>.
As far as I know, no-one is working on fixing it at the moment, so if
someone got time and a clue on how to fix it, it is most welcome. :)

Friendly,