Re: a webmin replacement for etch...

Hi,

On Sunday 15 October 2006 16:34, Holger Levsen wrote:
> To have easier access, I copied those sources to
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~holger/

SammyWG now pointed me to the sources of the cypuxPHP, which I have added to
http://developer.skolelinux.no/~holger/
I've also included a pointer to its subversion directory. Could someone please
also tell me, where the other sources are kept (in version control)?

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: I tried, but I can't resist to answer to this one:

On Sunday 15 October 2006 22:58, Kurt Gramlich wrote:
> If you like to understand more about ldap, webmin, Cat, CipUX and
> cipuxPHP as moodle plugin, just try.

If you would like to receive my support+work with getting CipUX included in
debian-edu please don't impose additional work on me (and the answer to most
of my questions cannot be found on the live-cd anyway) but answer my simple
questions. Thanks & you're welcome.