Re: Suggestion: Tux Wallpaper for schools

Hi,

in mEDUXa we had a discussion about what to do with the wallpaper. We decided
to use a soft blue wallpaper with some semitransparent drawing and the logo
from the educational department of the Canary Island Gov. You can check it
here:

http://www.grupocpd.com/noticias_grupo_cpd/entrega_beta_mEDUXa/PloneArticle_view

We agree that a big full colored logo is not a great idea if you have an "icon
aproach" vs. a "kicker or menu aproach"

Bye

--
Agustín Benito
Coordinador de las empresas que desarrollan mEDUXa