Debian-Edu developergathering -- some practical details

Hi all,

Here are some practical details to the coming event:

Date: 13th to 15th of October

Location:  University of Oslo, "Eilert Sundts hus", one of the tall
buildings.

>From "Jernbanetorget" (The Central Station), downtown, you most easily get
there by the subway. Take line  #3 to Sognsvann, #4 to Ringen (this is a
circle line, and you can take it both ways), or #5 to Storo, and get off
at station "Forskningsparken".

Follow the tram line (light blue line on the map), to building  #10 on
this map:
http://www.uio.no/om_uio/kart/gaustadblindernnr.html

You can also get to the university by the tram. Take line 10, 17 or 18
towards "Rikshospitalet" and get off at station "Universitetet Blindern".

We will stay at the 5th floor, in two classrooms (I'll make some notices
for you).

The doors of the building are open to all until 22.00 on Friday, and
closed for the rest of the week-end, unless you have an access card.
Petter, Werner and I have such access cards.

You can reach me at mobile phone (+47) 924 40 986 (you may also try my
office number: (+47) 22 84 16 07),
or Werner at (+47) 900 39 290.

We HAVE to leave the building before 24.00 all nights.

Please feel free to calll me or mail me if you have any questions.

See you soon!
Lars Risan