working ltsp packages

i have made and tested packages for ltsp 099debian3
they are in developer.skolelinux.no:/home/ronny/ltsp
with these ltsp packages, and d-e-* packages from svn. ltsp have been working out of the box on my local tests.

Would someone please check if they are sane. and upload them to skolelinux/local together with new d-e-* packages.

one strange thing i have noticed: i must boot my pxe client twice for it to mount /opt/ltsp/i386 as nfs root

Ronny Aasen