Not installing SUN java by default in Debian Edu

A few days ago the non-free package sun-java5 entered Etch, and was
thus available to include in the Debian Edu/Etch CD.  We have tested
this since it arrived, but had to remove it from the CD again.

The reason is the license.  Installing the sun-java5 forces the
installer to read and accept the packages non-free license.  If this
license isn't accepted, the installation fails.  I believe it must be
possible to install Debian Edu without being forced to accept a
non-free software license, and because of this I have dropped the
sun-java5 package from the CD again.  This who want to use it on their
machines will have to install it manually from the net.  As it will be
in the debian archive, it will only be a simple 'aptitude install
sun-java5-jre' command away.

In the future, I would like to have the package included on the DVD
version, but not installed by default.  At the moment I suspect it
will be installed by default when installing using the test DVD.

JFYI.

Friendly,