Re: Debian-Edu/Skolelinux - KDE in the tough school environment

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 01:23, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Christian Külker]
>
> > If there are any demands or Suggestion from Skolelinux/ Debian-Edu
> > to the KDE or the KDE folks, please let me know.
Hmm I love the KIOSK mode, but is there a possibility to store Desktop Icons
somewhere else than in the homedir?
Maybe I am just too tired, but afaik this is not possible.
I would love to see the possibility to handle the Desktop Icons in the same
way as the menu tasklist :)
Forgive me if i am just too tired ;)
And greet all the nice kde people, tell them they rock.

Cheers
Steffen