Bug#383973: marked as done (debian-edu-install: package description problems)
Your message dated Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:32:08 -0700
with message-id <E1GOycq-0008J0-Af@spohr.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#383973: fixed in debian-edu-install 0.654
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
Please write in full sentences in the long description, that's what it
is there for.
Furthermore, it would be also helpful if the URL referenced in the
package description doesn't yield a 404.
Nachdem es SuSE nun endlich geschafft hat, Linux so sehr zu verunstalten, daß
es schlechter als Windows ist, bootet es nun also sogar schon auf der Hardware
-- realborg zu <http://futurezone.orf.at/futurezone.orf?read=detail&id=129360>
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
debian-edu-install, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com> (supplier of updated debian-edu-install package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:11:09 +0200
Binary: debian-edu-install-udeb debian-edu-install debian-edu-profile-udeb
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Edu Developers <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
debian-edu-install - Override base-config to install Debian-Edu without questions
debian-edu-install-udeb - Execute Debian-Edu debian-installer profile (udeb)
debian-edu-profile-udeb - Choose Debian-Edu profile (udeb)
debian-edu-install (0.654) unstable; urgency=low
[ Steffen Joeris ]
* Update the package URL and write whole sentences in the long
descriptions (Closes: #383973)
* Move the configuration of slbackup for comboservers into the
installer and avoid using cfengine via debian-edu-config for that
early installer part
* Include debian-edu-version in the /etc/debian-edu/config file
* Add code to update the Version via the postinst script due to
* Add code to debian-edu-profile for preseeding enable-nat script
from debian-edu-config package just in case we have a
Thin-Client-Server only installation
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Remove preseeding of debconf/priority from the common task, to
avoid interfering with those using the expert installation mode.
* Move code from the two finish-install.d scripts to one
post-base-installer.d script to make sure it is executed as
intended before the tasks are installed.
* Move all scripts from d-e-install-udeb to d-e-profile-udeb, to
return the d-e-install-udeb as a meta-package.
* Revert to using autopartkit, now that it is working. Use partman in
standalone mode, and manual partman partitioning in debian-edu-expert mode.
* Use the multiseat udeb as part of the debian-edu-install profile, if present.
* In debian-edu-preseed, make sure /target/etc/bind/ exist before trying to
make a symlink there.
* Make sure /proc/ isn't mounted before trying to mount it in /target/.
* Create /target/var/lib/nss-ldap/bind_policy_soft before cfengine
is executed, as libnss-ldap seem to remove it when the packages are
* Preseed ltsp-client-builder to use it to build the LTSP
environment from within d-i.
* Add preseeding for popularity-contest, should work
with version >= 1.34.
* Disable autopartkit until we find out why it fail 25 % of
* Avoid '-' in version name string. The shell handle '-' specially, and
this broke the installation.
* Clean up handling of debian-edu-expert mode.
* Added code to debian-edu-profile to preseed /target with
debian-edu-install/profile. Should allow debian-edu-preseed to correctly
write the interfaces file.
* Changed the detection of debian-edu-expert.
* Dont preseed anything if user pressed ESC in profilechooser
fa3d1dbf6f270bc75defa8d295dbff34 819 misc optional debian-edu-install_0.654.dsc
bad6f9f1ebb67977736d8d7c458349b9 98586 misc optional debian-edu-install_0.654.tar.gz
6195cad46c5eee1a7922c63be57bf83b 72826 misc optional debian-edu-install_0.654_all.deb
4977546a41b604cfebbb746ecb5e5df2 1794 debian-installer optional debian-edu-install-udeb_0.654_all.udeb
b4d74a2fcfef80751542d28e8365120f 46986 debian-installer optional debian-edu-profile-udeb_0.654_all.udeb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---