Distributing libdvdcss2 from ftp.skolelinux.org?

The DMCA is not law in Norway.  The Norwegian copyright laws are in
some sense quite different.  Because of this, I suspect it is safe to
distribute the package needed to get DVD playing working in Debian,
libdvdcss2, from the Skolelinux ftp server (located in Norway), and
put in on the Debian Edu CDs.

To test this hypotesis, I have just uploaded this package to our
archive, based on the package by Sam Hocevar available from
<URL:http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/debian/pool/libdvdcss/1.2.8/>.

JFYI.

Friendly,