Re: ubuntu workstation

hello,

maybe some people will disagree with me but I realized that Ubuntu does have
difficulties with system integration and that some features are being lost or
confused when update is done or interaction with other systems or services as
in your case.  However, I appreciate all efforts by Ubunutu community but I
still avoid to include it in production environments except when education IT
is concerned.
Try to seek help on Ubuntu forums, but do not be surprised if there will not
be answer since issues related to system integration usually do not have
answers in forum. ;)

With best wishes,

vedran