Several Problems with etch-test

Hello!

I've tested etch-test today several times and there are several
problems:

1.) initramfs-tools need a dir to exist (/etc/mkinitramfs) and you have
to create it manually to make the installer work.

2.) finish-install doesn't run properly, because the postinst script of
finish-install need the options -k and -t for sort, but our busybox
version in our initrd supports only the -n option.

3.) the newest etch-test image fails to install, because the installer
found no suitable kernel-modules for the kernel he wants to install
(linux-image-2.6.15-1). This is quite strange, because there is a newer
on on the cd (linux-image-2.6.16-2).
If I manually remove the 2.5.15 image from the cd (and remaster it) the
installer try to install the correct kernel version.

----------------

solution for....

	2.) I've created an new inird image, this image works partly:
		- the installer doesn't recognise all languages for
		installation: only c and english is supported.
		- the dialog frontend of debconf looks horrible
		- BUT the installer finished properly (because of the
		newer busybox version)
	3.) create a blacklist file in svn and exclude all debs which
	are listed there. (Then we could exclude for the time both
	kernel version are in etch the kernel-version we doesn't want,
	etc. pp.)

Thanks to Steffen that I mustn't wait so much time until the next image
is ready! ;-)

Greetings
Patrick