A lot of whining from "me", theese last days....

Sorry for all the whining mails from "me" these last days.

We are in the process of moving the bugzilla from one server to another, and
in the process, the whineatnews script was set to be run everyday.....

Sorry for that. It should be fixed now.

I see that there is a couple of you that actually are getting these whine
mails every week .... A small tip is to change the status of the bugs that is
assigned to you from NEW to ASSIGNED. Then these mails will not be sent to
you at all .....

--
-Frode

You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.