Tested etch-cd and etch-cd-test

Hi,

Greetings from the Skolelinux Developer Camp in Forbach.

Kurt Gramlich asked me to test the auto partitioning of etch-cd and etch-cd-test:

Here are my results:

etch-cd:

2.6 Kernel did not boot, 2.4 kernel did boot, autopartitioning did work, but not with lvm as it had problems to find some modules or something.

etch-cd-test:

2.6 Kernel did work, autopartitioning was actually working too automatically.

It re-partitioned the QEMU-Harddrive nicely, but it never gave me the possibility (even with debconf priority low) to use guided partitioning.

So I could not test lvm here either.

cu

Fabian