Re: Package Selection for Debian Live

John Goerzen wrote:
> How do you expect your project to be different?  I'm just interested in
> avoiding duplicate effort if possible.

wrt/ the package selection/lists, we're heading for a "desktop" one
(more or less what knoppix is; but with both gnome and kde on it), and
some smaller, different ones e.g. for sysadmins (more or less like grml).

However, as I'm aware of your package list for DFS, I'm sure that there
will be not much doubled efforts. I'm just doing some ordering and
selection and I'll come up again with congrete suggestions in a few days..