Re: Skolelinux for Berlin?

Hi,

I foreward the mail to two companies that do general Debian support
in Germany.  Perhaps they will (hopefully) grab the hut.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

PS: I'm more or less back online after my moving.  More means at
    work less means once German Telekom will finally manage to
    provide DSL service.  At least they where able to install the
    final hardware for normal phone line two days AFTER they
    moved my phone number. :-((