Suggestion: Task Force Teams for PHP and other tasks.

Dear list,

only recently I started revising the list of test schools and deleting
spam entries. It became clear, that some of the Web interfaces need a
work over. Alas, my PHP/MySQL skills are not sufficient to fix things.

This made me think about creating a Wiki page like "TaskForceTeams" that
allows people to join forces for special tasks. In the German wiki we
have some good experience with forming regional teams in a similiar
way. These Task Force Teams should have an easy entrance level and a
do-o-cratic structure. If we set the scope of action to "Debian
related" we hopefully "catch" some further developers who haven't
contributed to Debian-Edu yet.

My idea is to open corresponding task force pages by skills. For
example:
- TaskForceTeams/Translation
- TaskForceTeams/PHP+MySQL
- TaskForceTeams/Perl

This makes it easy to recrute people for special tasks without
distracting major developers from core task. Tasks to be done would be
described at these wiki pages, and by querying additional mailinglists
we'd attract further contributors.

What is your opinon? Should we rather use the BTS / Debian related
system of requests? Please discuss ;)

Regards
Ralf