debian-edu-config_0.401_i386.changes is NEW
(new) debian-edu-config_0.401.dsc optional misc
(new) debian-edu-config_0.401.tar.gz optional misc
(new) debian-edu-config_0.401_all.deb optional misc
Configuration files for Skolelinux systems
Installs cfengine config files to be used by the machines set up as part
of the Skolelinux project.
Changes: debian-edu-config (0.401) unstable; urgency=low
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Fix syntax error in boot_xconf. (Closes: #343457)
* Achnowledge old upload. (Closes: #301565)
* Modified the ltsp-make-client script used for building diskless
- Modify code to rename rc#.d symlinks instead of removing them,
to avoid them to reappear after an upgrade.
- Reinsert init.d scripts ifupdown and networking when building
diskless workstation, to make sure the loopback network interface is
- Make sure to only update /etc/exports once when executing
ltsp-make-client several times.
- Move network interface name into variable to make it easier to
- Use the apt location of ltsp-server instead of ltsp-client to
detect the apt source to use, as the latter might not be
installed nor available on the server.
- Add /opt/ltsp instead of /opt/ltsp/i386 to /etc/exports, to be
compatible with the update done by the ltsp package itself.
* Add dependency on host to make sure init.d/update-hostname work.
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.