Re: Sarge-based Debian-Edu/Skolelinux 2.0 Released as Stable

Hi,

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> Is it possible to upgrade direct from Venus?  If so, is this documented?
> Can we point apt at an online repository or the cd image?

I don't mean to be pushy but I presume the answer to this must be known.
I'll need to do this in the next week or two.

I recall people saying that there would be a direct upgrade path.  I just
want to confirm this and check how best to use it.  I'm happy to wiki the
stuff once I've been through it.

Thanks in advance,
Gavin