Spanish profile translations

Hi,

I tested the daily build again today and found that the Spanish translations are broken. The profile explanations appear in English during a Spanish installation. I did now add the translation for the Barebone profile in Subversion, but somehow I think the problem is somewhere else (especially because the Barebone profile doesn't even appear in the explanations).

This was already broken about one week ago (or a few days more) but back then I waited with reporting because I wanted to verify a newer daily build first.

Does anyone have any idea where the problem lies and how we can fix it? And of course this is urgent because it absolutely must be fixed before the release.

Thank you
Patrice