Re: preconfigured radiusserver

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 02:00, Dr. Georg Damm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the need of a integration of notebooks in a skolelinux network made
> me think about a skolelinux-Radiusserver solution. It would be a
> nice feature to have a RadiusServer profile or something else to
> get a preconfigured solution.
> What do you think?
Hi

Thanks for the idea and the interest, but IMHO we are close to our release and
we have a half implemented Barebone profile for debian-edu-expert mode.
Currently I would not touch the install package and change it in any
experimental way.
If you really want this feature we can talk about it after the release and
maybe realize it for etch, but please keep in mind that we have a do-ocracy,
means people who want to have features implement them.

Greetings
Steffen