Re: Spanish translation for webmin-ldap-user-simple

Am Montag, 6. Februar 2006 22:42 schrieb Patrice Neff:
> How can I add translations to the version of webmin-ldap-user-simple
> that will make it on the CD - and thus on version 2.0 of Skolelinux?
> I have translated the module into Spanish and would love to see it
> included in version 2.0 as it would make evangelization of Skolelinux
> here in Peru quite a lot easier.

Hi Patrice,

thank you for your work. As Spanish is officially supported (how about Ketchua
and Aymara?), we should love to have complete translations, shouldn't we?

Q: Is those packages official Debian packages? Are those backports? Among
others, Steffen is one who could upload your packages to the repository, if
they are not in Debian 3.1 Sarge. Then, however, it might get tight to get
them on the CD. Is there any risk of interference with other packages?
What packages BTW?

However, there will be daily builts AFTER the release (I suppose), and one day
or another it should contain your package (I plea).

Sorry if this doesn't satisfy you, may this evoke further comments ;)

Regards
Ralf