Re: Developergatherings 2006

Lørdag 21 januar 2006 14:47, skrev Frode Jemtland:
> * 7.-9. or 14.-16. April

Viggo Fedreheim, the ICT-manager for the schools in Narvik, want to
invite the Skolelinux developers to a gathering in April/May. I've told
him that this is doable, but we should get some help from the
municipality to pay for the travel expenses. Narvik is a city up north,
and travelling by plane could be a bit more expensive compared to the
expenses at a gathering in Oslo or Trondheim.

Narvik in Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narvik

I recommend that the board take contact with Viggo Fedreheim.

Contact information:
Viggo Fedreheim AT narvik kommune no
IKT-konsulent Oppvekst
Narvik Kommune