Re: release: codename and version

På Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:23:07 +0200, skrev Halvor Dahl
<halvor@skolelinux.no>:

Steffen Joeris wrote:

Hi

Petters and my suggestion was Skolelinux codename "Terra"  ;) .

If the idea is to move from the sun and outwards, I think
"Tellus" is better.  Venus and Tellus are both Roman goddesses
and the correct astronomical names for the two planets, if I am
not mistaken.

Halvor

Sorry about the last mail, forgot to paste:

Not that it really matters, but Tellus is a much used school book in science in Norwegian junior highs (ungdomsskolen). I think Terra is a book used in highschools...

Otherwise they are both good names!

Bjarne Nielsen