Re: cvs -> svn transitions, kdepackages

Finn-Arne Johansen <faj@bzz.no> writes:

> Another thing that I needed to disable after the cvs repositories was
> made read-only, is the job that creates the kdepackages ?
>
> I guess this is the job which creates new localized packages for
> kde-2.2. Is this still usefull ?

Not anymore, really. Just leave it disabled. :-)

> Should it be updated to include 3.x packages ?

Not unless we decide to maintain a branch of stable translations for
Sarge's KDE version. That would also require setting up a build
environment for Sarge kde-i18n packages. Since we're barely able to
keep up with the latest KDE releases, I don't think it's a good idea
to spend time on old releases.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes