Re: Remember sleeping madras for this weekends developer gathering.

On Thursday 13 October 2005 20:37, Frode Jemtland wrote:
> This weekend we are sleeping at the school. I have talked to the person on
> the school, and he wasn't sure if the school had "gym mats" (As he seed "I
> might find some of those, not sure"). This means we all have to remember
> sleeping bags, and a madras.

Ok,

BTW now I see that I forget to right additional information to my confirmation
for the gathering. (And no one of you blamed me)

I can/want (if it is not too late) to attend both dinners.

I will come with jemtland to the gathering (thanks for your help and infos).
I prepared a small talk (we can discuss this at the dinner I think).
And I can work on, well my suggestion is to work on learning software
(packaging) and to talk to some of the lessdisks maintainers ( i have an idea
about a graphical frontend, but we should evaluate it first).

If you have any other tasks please let me know or tell me tomorrow evening.

Greetings and I hope to meet you tomorrow

Steffen