Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering Oct 14th-16th 2005

Hi

After checking the financial stuff, thanks to the norwegian for your support,
I will come to oslo ;=) The flight costs 228 Euro :=(

I will arrive on friday 14th at ca. 13.00 o'clock at oslo airport and I have
to leave on monday 17th at ca. 13.00 o'clock.
I will submit the exact dates tonight.

My question now is how to come to the school and where to stay till monday?

Thanks for your help and I am looking forward to meet you in norway ;=)
(I have never been in oslo :=)

Greetings
Steffen