Re: [slx-www-int] Want to help with translation

[Sent-X-Post-To: Debian-Edu, please reply only to slx-www-int]

Dear Yus,

thank you for contacting our international translation list. We are
always eager on have people - or as in your case: even teams - who are
willed to support the translation process.

At this point, I must apologize about my poor knowledge on what
languages are spoken on Java / in Indonesia, but could you please state
which tongues you can read / write? What writing (encoding) is common?

- English
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Arabic/Arabian?
- ... ?

Did you already read these pages? They give you some idea where to
start:

http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/contribute/translation/

In case, you have any installation of Skolelinux/Debian-Edu in use,
please let us know, as we always try to make contact with local users.

Regards to Jakarta
Ralf