2.6 based clients with sound on pr05 (documented)

Hi,

I've been working for a while on getting pr05 (and afew other releases
previously) working on some new Dell Optiplex 170t's to go into some
small schools here in the UK.

I had trouble with hardware support so got the clients using the 2.6
based kernel and modules, its all pretty much working now, but since
I'm doing this for work, I've documented the process as a sort of
simple installation guide which someone unfamiliar with linux should
be able to follow.

I asked about contributing the docs on the IRC channel, and they said
to ask here - can/should I contribute the docs, will they be useful?
They should apply to anyone setting up Intel ICH5 based PCs with pr05
(I'm also being encouraged by work to contribute them, as they want to
be seen to give something back).

The PDF is available here:
http://www.jim.moodle.uk.net/skole/installing_configuring_skolelinux_05.pdf

(The PDF is possibly not final, I'm looking at including how to
install fai to provide Windows images to the workstations aswell)

I'd appreciate any comments/feedback,

Cheers,

Jim
james.yale@gmail.com