Re: A new data for the developer gathering at Kongsvinger. 16-18th of Sept.

[Knut Yrvin]
> To get more persons with this gathering, with not missing out
> important persons, a new date at 16-18th September is
> suggested. This is a good date for the ICT responsible persons at
> Kongsvinger, and more of the developers.

Both me and Morten Werner are on a seminar at work that weekend.  We
can not participate if the gathering is held September 16-18th.

> So I suggest people register at this new date. The final decision of
> the date will be done by the «plural» rule on Monday
> 15. august. After what I can see already 4 persons have registered
> at the weekend 16.-18. of September.

I look forward to seeing the result.  Only 11 people provided their
input so far.  I hope more people will make sure the content of
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2005-09.txt>
is updated by tomorrow. :)