Re: How is your ITP for kgeography going?

Ok, i'll release a new version of kgeography in 2 weeks.

Albert

P.S: The 2 weeks are so that translators have time to update their work.

A Divendres 29 Juliol 2005 14:01, Petter Reinholdtsen va escriure:
> [Albert Astals Cid]
>
> > So what do you debian packagers would prefer? That i release a new
> > kgeography version that has the same code that is now in the SVN and
> > that is what will be on kdeedu3.5 or just wait until kdeedu 3.5?
>
> I would prefer a debian package which build in sarge and can be
> uploaded into sid, while we wait for kdeedu 3.5 to make it into etch.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es