RE: Educational-specific package popularity-contest

The following links are broken on
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/>

... more information, read the README and the FAQ.
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/README>
and
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/FAQ>

Furthermore the script does on my testmachine :-)
(There have to be right now min. 3 machines reporting)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Juergen Leibner
--
Coffeecup empty - Userpanic!