Re: ibuild, the Live CD generator...

>From Petter Reinholdtsen on Monday, 2005-07-18 at 21:22:58 +0200:
>
> Conrad, did you have a look at ibuild, the LiveCD generator?  It seem
> to be the tool of my dreams, but I do not know if it actually work or
> not.
>
> Check out
> <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=292222> and
> <URL:http://ibuild.livecd.net/>.
>
> Is this an usable tool?

I would love to take a look at this, but I am about to disappear
on a forced holiday, with little opportunity to touch a computer.  :-(

Maybe in the few hours I have left, I can take a look -- if it is
really easy to use, that should be enough????

Conrad

PS  You and I are going in the opposite direction!  You have a nice
    system installed, and you want to make a live CD.  I have a nice
    live CD, and I want to make a normal system out of it.  We have
    to find some good way to meet in the middle ...