Re: Pictures from the Skolelinux gathering in Bergen

On 2005-06-13 23:43:11 RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> I reckognize many faces from Ulsrud and from Nafplion, I also think I
> saw Holger who I know from Germany.

Yes, he was there, nice chap. He took the trip from Germany just to
visit this gathering.

> But there also some faces I never met - some look like Ubuntu people?

Indeed. Mark Shuttleworth and Jane Weideman was there the whole weekend,
and also many of the core Skolelinux developers.

> To be honest, I can't remember your name, either. Did we meet at Oslo
> in January?

No, I’m quite new to this project. I have been a member of the i18n
mailing lists for several years and have been active on various FOSS
projects for a long time, but haven’t contributed specifically to the
Skolelinux project before the gathering. Though some things I’ve done
have entered the distro indirectly. :)

Regards,
Øyvind A. Holm — sunny256