Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:38:56 -0700
From: kinchew <kinchew.lim@gmail.com>
To: AOSSS@googlegroups.com
Subject: A Server for Education - "WIMS"

Hi Everybody,

I have just come across this article on WIMS - a server for education.

WIMS (http://wims.unice.fr/wims) is an excellent choice to use for
delivering e-learning for mathematics, physics, chemistry.

WIMS stand for WWW Interactive Multipurpose Server.  You can find many
e-learning contents in mathematics, physics and chemistry.  You can
also go to any mirror website.

Please try it.  If you are a teacher, you might be able to find some
contents useful for your class.

Regards

Lim Kin Chew