Re: Yes, I will participate in the development gathering the 15-18th of April

Yassou ke kalispera ;)

Approaching the point of no return, I feel the strong urge to sort out
what means of transportation will take me from Athens Airport to
Nafplion...

Am Donnerstag, 10. März 2005 17:51 schrieb Konstantinos Margaritis:
> Not to put you off, but I think you'll be disappointed in finding
> someone to take to Nafplion from Athens :-)

As I arrive too late at night (officially 22.30 hrs) for the bus, I
wonder if there is something like a car-lift-agency in Greece (in
Germany we call them "Mitfahrzentrale") - meaning, some service
arranging a lift (by car) from A to B?

> Better take the bus (details on the site, will be up during the
> weekend :-)

Could you, please, post the URL, again?

Efharisto poli
cu