Re: [i18n-no] My svn-transition

Knut Yrvin wrote:
I made a svn-skolelinux direcotry. (USERNAME=knuty)
In .bashrc i wrote this in the bootom:

SVN_SSH="ssh -l knuty@developer.skolelinux.no"
LANG=nb_NO.ISO-8859-1 # LANG was initialy don't set. I had to set it
  # I had to set it to get svn to check everything out
export SVN_SSH LANG
# eof

I'd thought I'd do some translation from my computer at the University of Oslo, but something fails. Hopefully, some of you can tell me where I get lost.

I did:
lrisan@lovelace /opt $ svn co svn+ssh://larsr@developer.skolelinux.no/repos/skolelinux/trunk/i18n skolelinux_svn/i18n/

I got the following reply, and tried (not knowing what i did) "yes":

The authenticity of host 'developer.skolelinux.no (158.36.191.136)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is e1:de:b4:de:8f:f9:d2:bf:16:50:61:dd:6d:2c:22:fc.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'developer.skolelinux.no' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.

On typing my pasword I just get a second try:

larsr@developer.skolelinux.no's password: [my_passord]
larsr@developer.skolelinux.no's password:

Strangely, if I give WRONG passoword I get this relpy:

larsr@developer.skolelinux.no's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
larsr@developer.skolelinux.no's password:

_After_ this, I did what Knut suggested above, but it made no difference.

Any clue anyone?

thanks,
Lars

--
Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
University of Oslo,