Re: Patch to enable keymap switching in ltsp clients when using XFree86 3.x

[Konstantinos Margaritis]
> PS. It's untested, in the way I couldn't build the cd image to make
> the actual test, but i'm confident :-)

Thank you for the patch.  Good to hear that people are working on the
new LTSP packages in Debian.  But I believe the patch need more work,
as the patch is applied to a currently unused part of the ltsp client
boot script.  It changes ltsp_x_config(), while ubuntu_x_config() is
the part used.

See debian/ltsp-client.ltsp-client-setup.init for the current code
being used to generate the X configuration.

When you get the patch working, please submit it into BTS as well. :)