Patch-Script for pr05

Hi you,

based on the observations of Dirk Mikkelsen and myself, I collected some
patching lines that could be run after installation to auto-fix thos
small but annoying minor bugs. I am quite aware, that this is a hackish
style - and that there should be some assertions / conditions included.
Those who are far further experienced with shell scripts are asked to
modify these lines accordingly.

Please comment and improve!
Regards
Ralf.
___
# debian-edu-sarge-pr05-fix-after-install
# These lines run from bash should fix some minor faults

# only for manually partitioned systems
mkdir -p /skole/tjener/home0/

# only for ltsp:
cd /tftboot/lts/
ln -s vmlinuz-2.4.26-2 vmlinuz-2.4.19-ltsp-1

# to enable sound for every kdm-user:
echo "auth     optional       pam_group.so" >> /etc/pam.d/kdm
echo "kdm;*;*;Al0000-2400;floppy,audio,cdrom,dialout,video"  \
 >> /etc/security/group.conf

# after changing sources in /etc/apt/sources.list,
# install missing packages

aptitude update
aptitude install mozilla-firefox-locale-de-de gcompris gnupg kaffeine \
 kdeedu kmail korganizer
aptitude install  krb5-user libpam-mount openoffice.org-l10n-el pgpgpg \
 smbfs ttf-freefont winbind

# here you could add the script for installing PopCon