cvs -> svn transition, /home/www

During the transition last night there were a couple of thigs that were
forgotten. We noticed when the cvs-repositories wer made read-only.

every 5 minute, the websites hosted on developer are updated, with this
command:
 cd /home/www; nice cvs -q up -dP
this one needs to be replaced, but first we need to check out a new
repository. I've tested on http://d.skolelinux.no/~finnarne/www, and
used this command to create the web-pages:
 LC_ALL=no_NO.UTF8 svn co file:///var/lib/svn/repos/skolelinux/trunk/www
I'll update the cronjob, to use this command:
 cd /home/www ; LC_ALL=no_NO nice svn -q up

but first there someone with power nees to do this:
 cd /skolelinux/developer/www
 mkdir svn-www
 chown builder svn-www
 su builder
 cd svn-www
 LC_ALL=no_NO.UTF8 svn co file:///var/lib/svn/repos/skolelinux/trunk/www
 exit

Then we need to replace the old cvs-www with the new svn-www
 cd /skolelinux/developer/www
 mv www www-cvs svn-www/www www

--
Finn-Arne Johansen