Re: Please open the release-team mailing list archive to the public

Hello,

This posting aims to get a Visible Release Team.

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 12:28:11PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 04 July 2005 15:01, Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:
> > > Checking
> > > <URL:https://init.linpro.no/mailman/skolelinux.no/listinfo/release-team>,
> > > I see that the archive is only available for list memebers.  Please
> > > change this to be a public archive.
> > The list is barely created, and is created for the release team do do
> > their discussion. If the release team choose to have their discussions
> > in open, then the list will be opened. If the release will make a public
> > statement, they will use an apropriate mailng list (I guess debian-edu
> > will be apropriate)
>
> As some time has passed now, what did the release team decide on this issue ?
> (If I have missed the announcement on this on the debian-edu list, I'd be
> happy for a pointer.)

Now in September have most schools start again.

Is someone willing to tell more about the status of the Release Team?

> regards,
> 	Holger (who doesnt want to get involved into the release teams business atm
> but who does think it's important that (important) decissions & discussions
> in an open project are made in public.)

Cheers,
    Geert (showing in clumsy way that he cares about Debian Edu)