Re: E-twinning and MINERVA 2006

Hello John,

I teach physics and chemistry in Dunkirk (France), and keep using free
software for education for many years. I am most intrested in your
proposition of twinning. The headmaster of my school may willingly
endorse such a project, provided it can lead to a cooperative work
implying more than a few teachers locally.

What would be the exact goal of this project, phrased in a few lines?

Best regards,			Georges.