weekly (?) report

i have been very busy with debian and debian-edu work, and will
continue to be busy for some time with it.

unfortunatly it did not contain much coding or development work
but was on a lower marketing/funding level. I do hope (and start
to see results now) that my work actually carries fruits and
am convinced that those fruits will bring debian and debian-edu
more long term benefits then half a year of work of a über-coder
(which i might not even be).

I work on fundraising for debian and debian-edu. I approach all
kinds of companies, governments and private persons which could
be interested in furthering debian or debian-edu. To be able to
do this more effectively i also research present debian
deployment in public and commercial settings.

I also started with debconf6 work, help to organize the Oldenburg
meeting and try to untangle different Debian Cabal structures.

some of this work does not get easier if talked about much. I
will try to send the not-so-touchy details in the future on a
more regular basis.

/andreas